The Maybush Wine Menu
1. Le Harve De Paix, Côtes De Gascogne, France
So , fruity and very easy to drink.
2. Voluta Pinot Grigio, Italy
Easy drinking and very capably made. Fresh, dry and delicate with gentle oral and citrus aroma. A classic Italian white wine.
3. One Chain 'The Googly' Chardonnay, Adelaide Hills, Australia
Lovely ripe melon and apple characters mingle with touches of pear and honey. Bright, zingy and well balanced, it is ideal with meaty sh or on its own.
4. Roundstone Sauvignon Blanc, NZ
This wine captures perfectly the quintessential New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc aromas and avours of citrus, gooseberry and nettle.
5. Picpoul De Pinet, Domaine La Serre, France
Known as the "Chablis of the South", the wines of Picpoul de Pinet are crisp, bright and refreshing. The name Picpoul, literally translates as "Lip Stinger".
6. Sauvignon De Touraine, Domaine Guy Allion, France
A superb expression of modern style Sauvignon Blanc produced in the Loire Valley, this wine is full of superbly crisp minerally fruit counterbalanced by good refreshing acidity.
7. Albariño Reveleste, Rias Baixas, Spain
The Aromas of ripe citrus fruit leading to a fresh, crisp palate of lemon zest, fresh lime, stone fruits and notes of flint soil.
8. Chablis, Domaine Fournillon, France
Absolutely classic Chablis - beautifully balanced with firm sappy apple fruit, steely minerality and savoury character which lingers for ages on the palate.
9. Voluta Pinot Grigio Blush, Italy
As pleasing a Pinot Grigio rosé as you could meet. It has freshness, delicacy and rose-scented charm all the way through.
10. Wildwood Zinfandel Rosé, California
Fresh strawberry and watermelon fruit with a touch of peach along with hints of cherry and raspberry.
11. Château De La Deidière Rosé, Côtes De Provence, France
Yeasty, fresh, lemony and melon aromas, with delicious palate showing plenty of spice, a creamy texture and quite a powerful vinous character with good red fruit. Quite robust.
12. Santa Lucia Merlot, Special Release, Chile
Fruity and rounded with spicy notes, cherries, blackcurrants and small red berry jam.
13. Fox Grove Shiraz/Cabernet, South East Australia
So and juicy with brambly fruit, spice and blackcurrants. The palate is round and so and has a good finish.
14. Lopez De Haro Rioja Crianza, Spain
Smooth creamy oak sits alongside bright berry fruit, so and very sa sfying.
15. Voluta Sangiovese, Puglia, Italy
The nose shows redcurrant, cherry, dark chocolate and earthiness. Hints of licorice and spice lead into a medium bodied, juicy palate that displays dark berry and red fruit.
16. Côtes Du Rhône, La Sarriette, Jacques Charlet, France
Many of the vineyards contain Grenache, Syrah, Cinsault, Carignan and Mourvedre. They are blended in di erent propor ons each vintage to produce a so supple wine of consistent quality.
17. Vida Organica Malbec, Mendoza, Argentina(Organic)
Soft , juicy and packed with brambles and berries.
Supple and satisfying.
18. Tarringi Pinot Noir, Marlborough, New Zealand
Rich on the nose with subtle hints of raspberries and cherries. Smooth, so and mellow on the palate with Autumn fruit avours. This is a lovely Pinot Noir, great value for money and well worth a try.
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
19. Le Dolci Colline Prosecco, Italy
‘Le Dolci Colline' (or 'rolling hills') has everything that you would expect from a really good Prosecco superb freshness, a nice frothy mousse.
200ml £9.45/750ml £24.95
20. Le Boschendal, Le Grand Pavillon De Boschendal Rosé, South Africa
A stunningly createdpink sparkling wine made from mostly Chardonnay and Merlot grapes. The end result is a sparkling wine with splendid red-fruit flavours and a refreshing finish.
21. Georges De Roualet, Champagne
Classically made Champagne: a blend of Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier and aged for at least 18 months prior to disgorgement.
22. Taittinger Brut Reserve NV, Champagne
Taittinger is one of the last great Champagne Houses to remain independent and is owned and managed by the family named on the label. The hallmark of their fine Champagnes is the high proportion of Chardonnay used in their winemaking which is key.
All of our wines have been chosen specifically for quality by our experts at The Oxford Wine Company. Wines have been priced by the bottle but some of the above can be bought in 125ml, 175ml and 250ml...